Vitamin D3 1000Iu+K2 Mk7 (90 Capsules)
Our formulation of Vitamin D3 and Vitamin K2 MK7 work in synergy to help support bones and teeth, ensuring calcium is absorbed easily and reaches the bone mass, whilst preventing arterial calcification. Helping to keep your heart and bones healthy. Separately K2 regulates normal blood clotting, whilst D3 supports a healthy immune system and supports normal muscle function.
- Contributes to the absorption and utilisation of calcium and phosphorus and maintenance of normal blood calcium concentrations
- Maintenance of bones and teeth
- A healthy immune system
- Normal muscle function
- For men and women 60 years or older, Vitamin D helps to reduce the risk of falling associated with postural instability and muscle weakness. Falling is a risk factor for bone fractures among men and women 60 years of age and older. This beneficial effect is obtained with a daily intake of 20 µg (minimum) of vitamin D from all sources.
- Our Vitamin K2 MK7 (or Menaquinone-7), is a form of Vitamin K2 that has excellent bioavailability. Vitamin K2 contributes to the maintenance of normal bones, normal blood clotting and function of the heart and blood vessels.
Source: All claims are authorised and sourced from EFSA's EU register on nutrition and health claims.
Made and packaged in the UK in an Eco-Friendly Industrially Compostable bag, with bio-degradable label.
|Ingredients per capsule:||%NRV*|
|Vitamin D3||25mcg (equivalent to 1000iu)||500%|
|Vitamin K2 MK7||75mcg||100%|
|Capsule Shell - hypromellose|
*NRV Nutrient Reference Values
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
Adults take one capsule daily, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
This is a food supplement and should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. It should be taken in conjunction with a healthy balanced diet. Do not exceed the stated intake unless instructed by a qualified health professional.
This product is not suitable for persons:
- Pregnant or breastfeeding.
- If you are under 18, or have a medical condition, or are taking medication, please seek advice from a healthcare professional.
Although this product has no allergen warnings we would like to inform our customers that this has been manufactured in a facility that handles, nuts, seeds, fish, shellfish, milk, soy, egg, cereals that contain gluten, crustaceans, celery and mustard.